Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rob Voutila "River Street" *Exclusive Mousertime Session*

Local Atlanta area singer/songwriter, Rob Voutila, recently shared a brand new song during a special fireside Mousertime acoustic session.Voutila, wrote the following song, "River Street," after recent trip to Savannah for a friend's engagement party. He describes the formation of the song below :

"This song was one of those that kind of wrote itself.  After a night of celebrating a friend's engagement party in Savannah, I woke up restless around 6am and took a walk down to river street to watch the sunrise.  I started playing with the lyrics and wrote most of the melody that morning in my head.  As soon as I got back home I recorded a rough version on my iPhone and thought it had a pretty decent hook.  Friends seemed to like it so we recorded this video pretty soon after that."

Be on the lookout for Voutila's debut EP, set to drop Fall 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment